INTERNAL CONTROL IN REAL TIME
PNCQ makes PRO-IN available in real time free of charge, a tool that assists Participating Laboratories in the preparation and evaluation of their internal control. In the current version, navigation is even easier, and the entry of values more accelerated. Check out:
- The Simplified Launch allows you to make several launches at once for a given PRO-IN Lot;
- The Specialties were grouped in the Control Samples query screen, avoiding navigation through several pages;
- The Levey Jennings Chart is prepared automatically after entering the value found in your internal control sample;
- There is the possibility to check the Average, the Standard Deviation (SD) and the Coefficient of Variation (CV%);
- It offers the possibility to compare its performance with that of other users;
- The results and graphs can be printed or filed indefinitely, at the disposal of the inspection of the Health Surveillance or Accreditation Institution;
- Westgard’s rules can be customized for your laboratory.
- And now the PRO-IN in Real Time can be used by Laboratories that are not PNCQ Participants, through a simple registration, to know this tool.
- Use PRO-IN in Real Time and modernize your work! Access the service on our website, and follow the step-by-step instructions. It’s free! Find out how it works, click here