INDREL DONATES A REFRIGERATOR TO PNCQ
In a partnership with PNCQ , INDREL made a donation of a refrigerator specific for laboratories. It is the model RVV1500D.
Some characteristics of this equipment are:
- Minimum storage capacity of 972 working liters or 672 bags;
- Cooling by hermetic compressor, sealed, of low power consumption, with a forced air circulation system;
- Inner chamber constructed of stainless steel for a long service life and perfect asepsis;
- Superior and front command and control panel, easily accessible, with a system microprocessed by the LCD display, programmable from 2°C to 8°C with the temperature controlled automatically at 4°C by diathermic solution, showing simultaneously: visualization of current temperatures, maximum and minimum, event description and battery charge level;
- USB output with pen drive connection directly in the equipment to record and store the temperatures, alarms and events in an autonomous way, without the necessity of a software or an external computer ( storage in any type of pen drive);
- Visual and audible alarm equipped with a rechargeable battery to record events of maximum and minimum temperature, energy shortage, open door and/or absence of the pen drive directly on the panel;
- User’s access to parameter setting by password directly on the display;
- Product with registration at Anvisa class II, quality certifications ISO 13485, FDA or CE;
- Emergency system for autonomy from 12 to 24 hours in case of energy shortage;
- Command and control panel on touch screen, with chart visualization of the temperatures in real time and individual monitoring for up to 6 different points;
- RBC pattern calibration certificate;
- QO/QP/QI qualification process.
Access INDREL’s website here.
Published on: November 30th, 2017