The first edition of the Collection Manual was released in 2014 and now the second edition, October 2016, is available for download.
Comprehensive, it approaches several topics of the subject, check:
• Equipments and Supplies
• Collection procedures
• Collection materials
• Technical information
• Special cares
• Capillary blood collection
• Pre-analytic cares
• Collection of biological samples
And 3 super practical appendices:
• Stability of not centrifuged samples at room temperature
• Summary of the collection procedures for microbiological samples
• Collection order ( tube sequence )
Access the Collection Manual in Clinical Laboratory here.